BBB of the Upstate SC Announces 2019 Chairman of the Board & Board of Directors
The Better Business Bureau® of the Upstate has announced the appointment of Mandy Satterfield, Bradshaw, Gordon & Clinkscales, LLC as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Satterfield has been actively involved on the board since 2016 and most recently served as Vice Chairman.
“In today’s marketplace, trust is the critical component every company must deliver for sustainable success, and I am honored to be a part of an organization that has set the standard for trust for more than 100 years,” said Mandy.
The BBB Executive Committee includes:
- Duane Bargar, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, as Vice Chairman
- David “Doc” Godfrey, TD Bank as Treasurer
- Teresa Cox, Keller Williams Greenville Upstate as Secretary
- Vee Daniel, President Better Business Bureau
- Richard Bernath, Southern Traditions Window Fashions as Immediate Past Chairman
- Angela Gardner, Zuendt Engineering
- Ginny Beach, Godshall Professional Recruiting & Staffing
- Lou Hutchings, Hutchings Solutions.
BBB Board of Directors include:
- Connie Caldwell, Carolina Heating Services
- Dorothy Self, DFS Creative Concepts
- James Jordon, Jordon Construction Company
- Michael Waldrop, Smith Dray Line Moving & Storage, Monica Bennett, Greenville Federal Credit Union
- Shelia Rishel, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Shirley Perry, Michelin North America
- Stewart Watson, Bonitz
- Tom Gagne, Attorney Offices of Thomas Gagne, P.A.
- Vanessia Arnold, American Fab of SC.
About the Better Business Bureau:
For more than 100 years, Better Business Bureau has been helping consumers find businesses, brands and charities they can trust. BBB Serving Upstate, South Carolina was founded in 1983 and serves 10 counties, including Abbeville, Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Oconee, Pickens, Spartanburg, and Union. Businesses that earn BBB Accreditation contractually agree and adhere to the organization’s high standards of ethical business behavior. BBB is the preeminent resource to turn to for objective, unbiased information on businesses and charities.