The Better Business Bureau of the Upstate (BBB) named eight Upstate companies as the winners of its Business of Integrity Award on Nov. 10 at the Hilton Greenville. These companies were selected as primary examples of ethics and service to their communities, according to the BBB.
Nominations are submitted by customers or the companies themselves. The nominees went through a rigorous application process evaluating the company’s demonstrated commitment to business practices that build trust with employees, customers and vendors in the marketplace, said the BBB. The winners were selected in three categories based on the number of employees.
“It is a great honor to be able to celebrate ethics in the Upstate marketplace through our Business of Integrity Awards,” said Vee Daniel, president and CEO of the Better Business Bureau of the Upstate. “Recognizing those businesses in our community who lead the charge by consistently exemplifying the BBB mission of ethics, integrity and marketplace trust is an immense privilege.”
2016 Business of Integrity Awardees
Selected in three categories based on number of employees
- Ezell Law Firm LLC — 1-10 Employees
- Rustic Escentuals LLC — 11-49 Employees
- Fairway Ford Inc. — 50-199 Employees
- Attorney Offices of Thomas M. Gagne P.A. — 1-10 Employees
- International Plastics Inc., ProGrin Dental —11-49 Employees
- Waldrop Inc. — 50-199 Employees
- The Turner Agency Inc. — 11-49 Employees
- Guy Roofing Inc. — 50-199 Employees