Dry Goods recently opened its first Greenville location. The store features today’s newest fashions in clothing, jewelry and accessories.
- Where: 700 Haywood Road, Greenville
- Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays and noon-6 p.m. Sundays
- Information: Visit www.drygoodsusa.com or call 864-412-8061
Paws and Claws recently opened its second location. This pet boutique offers a do-it-yourself dog wash, full-services grooming, spa services, as well as a wide array of food, treats and toys for cats.
- Where: 475 Verdae Blvd., Greenville
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Mondays-Fridays and 10 am.-5 p.m. Saturdays
- Information: Visit www.pawsandclawsaugusta.com or www.facebook.com/pawsandclawsverdae, or call 864-283-0006
March of Dimes recently relocated. This non-profit educates medical professionals and the public about best practices, supports lifesaving research, provides comfort and support to families in neonatal intensive care units, and advocates for moms and babies.
- Where: 3 Jervey Ave., Greenville
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mondays-Fridays
- Information: Visit www.marchofdimes.org or call 864-235-8576
Sparkle City Chiropractic recently opened. They offer chiropractic adjustments, X-rays, muscle therapy, flexion-distraction therapy and intersegmental traction.
- Where: 1802 Drayton Road, Suite 309, Drayton
- Hours: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-6 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Information: Visit www.facebook.com/sparklecitychiropractic, call 864-285-4492, or email [email protected]
Old Europe Pastries recently held a ribbon cutting. The dessert shop originated in Asheville, North Carolina, with the Greenville store serving as its second location. It offers freshly made pastries, macarons, and locally roasted coffee. Lunch offerings and a wine bar will be added soon.
- Where: 716 S. Main St., Greenville
- Hours: 7 a.m.-11 p.m. Sundays-Thursdays and 7 a.m.-midnight Fridays-Saturdays
- Information: Call 864-775-0210 or visit www.oldeuropedesserts.com