Salt Cave recently opened its first location in Spartanburg. It offers massages, waxing, eyebrow tinting, facials, Reiki, Salt Cave meditation classes, children’s meditation classes, and permanent body contouring slimming.
- Where: 551 E. Main St., Suite 104, Spartanburg
- Hours: 10 a.m-6 p.m. Tuesdays-Fridays and 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturdays
- Information: Visit www.spartanburgsaltcave.com, call 864-707-2353, or email [email protected]
Seasons Catering and Event Center recently held a ribbon cutting.
This café and catering business offers cooking classes and a private event venue. Seasons also offers catering for corporate settings, weddings, holidays, hors d’oeuvre, buffet style, and more.
- Where: 68 Global Drive, Suite 200, Greenville
- Hours: 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays-Fridays
- Information: Visit www.seasonscafeandcatering.com, call 864-297-6516 or email [email protected]
Willowbrook Apartments recently held a ribbon cutting.
The apartment complex offers one to three bedrooms per unit with open floor plans and amenities including fully equipped gourmet kitchens, French doors, outside storage closets, oversized walk-in closets, and sunrooms or private balconies/patios. This community offers amenities including a pool, laundry facilities, fitness center, business center, 24-hour emergency maintenance available, on-site clubhouse with resident lounge, bark park with agility equipment, cyber cafe with Wi-Fi, and more.
- Where: 130 Willow Forks Drive, Simpsonville
- Hours: 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. Mondays-Fridays and 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays
- Information: Visit www.willowbrookmauldin.com or call 864-963-4663
Greenville County Schools recently broke ground on Fountain Inn High School.
The school will open in 2021 with ninth grade, adding a grade each year, with all four grades, ninth through 12th, attending in the 2024-’25 school year. This new school will offer an institute of automation and engineering, job shadowing, mentoring, internships, and apprenticeships. Students will also have the opportunity to sign up for dual-enrollment pathways in industry certifications, associate’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees.
- Where:600 Quillen Ave, Fountain Inn
- Information: Visit www.greenville.k12.sc.us/fihs
Jersey Bagel Brothers recently opened in the Lake Forest Shopping Center.
This restaurant serves New Jersey bagels; breakfast sandwiches with ham, bacon, sausage; Taylor Ham; flagels; and bialys.
- Where: 1340 N. Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville
- Hours: 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, 7 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays, and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays
- Information: Visit www.facebook.com/Jersey-Bagel-Brothers, call 864-451-7349, or email [email protected]