11:11 Systems, a managed infrastructure solutions provider headquartered in New Jersey, announced Dec. 2 it has acquired Green Cloud Defense, an independent channel-only cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider based in Greenville.
By combining the businesses, 11:11 and Green Cloud will receive financial and strategic benefits, such as:
- Expanding cloud and security capabilities
- Delivering managed network connectivity solutions to Green Cloud’s national channel partner network of over 700 managed service providers, value-added resellers and IT consultants serving more than 2,000 businesses
- Leveraging 11:11’s capital investments into increased automation and technology initiatives to accelerate Green Cloud growth
- Boosting the potential of Green Cloud’s prior acquisition of Cascade Defense and deepened relationship with Fortinet, a leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions to deliver fully managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) services, Security Operating Center as-a-service (SOCaaS) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) services
“This is a very important day for our company,” said 11:11 Systems CEO Brett Diamond. “Since announcing this acquisition in October, the 11:11 Systems and Green Cloud teams have developed a highly effective roadmap to further deepen our value proposition across cloud, connectivity and security for enterprises, operators and channel partners.”
Key management changes include:
- Green Cloud co-founder and former CEO Keith Coker will become 11:11’s COO
- Green Could co-founder and former executive vice president of sales and marketing Charles Houser become 11:11’s senior vice president of agent sales. He will work with 11:11 CRO Jeff Robator.
Meanwhile, Green Cloud CTO Terry Morrison will remain Green Cloud CTO. Don Tesner will serve as Green Cloud senior vice president working with 11:11 CFO Mark Shalhoub.
Green Cloud will continue to operate as an independent brand until full integration is complete, which is expected to happen in the second quarter of 2022. Financial terms of the deal have not been made public.