Willio.com, an online estate planning tool company based in Greenville, announced Nov. 15 it has launched its platform nationally.
The platform, which was created in 2019, guides users through the will-making process, including:
- Last will and testament
- Naming an executor
- Financial trust and guardianship provisions for minor children
- Allocation of assets and division of property by named beneficiary
- Establishing specific bequests, such as charitable and pet care, if desired
- Financial and health care power of attorney documents
- A living will, should you become ill/incapacitated
“Those who think creating a will is scary, should see what can happen if they don’t have one,” said Willio.com founder Tyler McLeod. “Willio’s goal is to help people by making wills easier, more accessible and more affordable for a greater number of people. Online estate plans can be very beneficial, but not all wills are created equal. It’s critical to find a tool that goes deeper to ensure that who and what you love most is protected.”
For more information, visit willio.com.