Truliant Federal Credit Union has submitted several façade improvements to its future home at 110 W. North St. in Greenville to the city of Greenville’s Design Review Board for approval.
The proposal includes:
- Removal of the sloped pyramid roof over the exterior stairs
- Construction of a new flat roof over the exterior stair/elevator tower and additional glass curtain wall envelope on both sides of the elevator/stair landings
- Repainting the concrete structure to a light gray paint with a complementing gray paint below the canopy
- Repainting the existing exterior brink walls to a similar color to the current hue
- Replacing the existing canopies on the first floor exterior facade with flat “urban style canopies”
Truliant’s request will be reviewed Mar. 4 during the Design Review Board’s meeting.